Our mission is to develop learners who contribute to our community. We instill independence, curiosity, problem-solving skills, citizenship, and the ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
The vision of the Tozer/Mountain View Campus is to be a Project-Based Learning Community where all collaborate to foster student learning in a safe and respectful environment.
- Students view learning as a lifelong skill.
- Students utilize 21st Century tools.
- Students acquire competence in academic standards.
- Students develop an appreciation for music, art and literature.
- Students participate in activities that promote physical wellness.
- Students demonstrate successful decision-making skills and problem solving ability.
- Students develop global awareness including an understanding of diverse cultures.